Do Not Cheat...

darreljaeger83

In other news.

10/10/2004

TKC Almost Ready - Again!

We have just completed a comprehensive rebuild of the TKC server operating system. As of this posting the server is undergoing some safety and integrity checks to ensure that everything has come through cleanly. Assuming all of these tests pass, we will be activating the server for public access within the next 24 hours.

All statistics and account settings have been preserved successfully, and two full sets of redundant backups have been established in case of further problems.

In the meantime be sure to check out the TKC2.0 project details and vote on the poll. We hope that with some reliable revenue generated by TKC2.0 we will be able to avoid these kinds of outages in the future.

Thank you everyone for your understanding and patience.

:typing:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm no cheater, but I do have a scroll wheel and a treadmill... Just flipping the mouse over and tilting it at an angle will give lots of points I'm sure, but what's the point in cheating in a race with no value :lol:

For your collective info, I'm going to my friends 17th birthday lan party, and while I'm there, we are going to perform some very interesting experiments with my 20 Gallon Air Compressor, 15,000 RPM Dremel, his 3 Watt Krypton Laser, and a rubber duck. So I'll be sure to take plenty o' pictures and maybe I'll do something with my mouse too...

• 3 months later...

12. Do not dig up old threads! If you want to continue a discussion from an old thread (older than 2-3 months), create a new thread and reference the old one in your opening post if necessary. There is very little reason to dig up an old thread.

whats hard about that to understand?