The Race Is A-foot!

Flagg7771234

although i love my new 64bit setup, i miss my 3.52 ghz p4 =( it was chewing u p WUs like none other. But, i am recruiting friends all the time so you guys better watch out.

:withstupid: Yeah the P4's can really crank them out!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DANG IT! Gremlin you beat me again for the 3:00pm stats! You are really cranking out the points. How are you doing that? Well I guess I will have to keep trying, good job though :)

I think 24 cpu's under his name may have something to do with it, but I'm not sure...

Yeah that is a very valid point! :) I have to find more machines or I will never catch him!!!!!!

server is an often misused therm :)

I have several systems that should be used as "servers" but are used as desktop workstations. and some of my "servers" are slower than workstations... so think of it that way.

BTW nice job both of you! I have to get home from the mountains and get some machines back online to cut infront of both of ya :)

This is insane! I just finished 7 workunits in the last 3 hours and I still cant catch GREMLIN! Incredible I tell ya. And BIGRED please stay in the mountains a while longer and let us enjoy this lead :D

Now you've done it- bigred's comin' down from the mountains! Might be fixin' to apply a can of whoopass on ya'll. If you see him carrying a couple of stone tablets- well, I'd just let him read to ya'll from the book then :lol:

Great job guys.. :foldon::foldon: