The Race Is A-foot!

Flagg7771234

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the xeons are hard to beat.......I myself don't have any working for me, but they seem to really be helping out Gremlin. He is tearing it up lately.

Well after a rough weekend of little production I'm back on track. I did a reboot on the xeon server and it didnt start up f@h and most of the computers were offline for the weekend.

but I mangaged to reach 50,000! wahooo!

:D:foldon::foldon:

Folks, it looks like we got ourselves another prize fight matchup - ringside seats are going fast - come watch the Silent Menace (Gremlin) vs. I'm NOT Nemo (Neo) duke it out in a batlle of some of OCCs finest fighting folders (nice alliteration there, huh?).

Not only is it a battle of position and points, but folks, Gremlin and Neo are among the first to reach the the rarified level of 6 tickets in the latest folding contest. Along with our 8-year old wonder, Codeman7771234, they lead the pack in tickets won to date.

Where will this race lead? Tune in tomorrow, same place, some different time to get the latest update.

I finally have the GREMLIN in my sights! I pulled ahead last night, but just barely!

No offense, I do not like to boast if i sound like that please I apologize. According to folding.extereoverclocking.com eh you overtake me on 2.2/07, and in 2005 i overtake Nemo. So I have no idea how accurate that is htough :P. Good ctachup btw :)

I suck at Math, so we three have 6 tickets. how do you calculate? Thanks

Yeah this is a pretty fun competition! Gremlin good job on your numbers! Nemo has a few tricks up his sleeve still *cough*Dual Opterons*cough* so we need to try and keep him at bay. And I don't know what's going to happen when BigRed gets back home, so it should get interesting! Nemo where do you find the info on tickets?

Yeah this is a pretty fun competition! Gremlin good job on your numbers! Nemo has a few tricks up his sleeve still *cough*Dual Opterons*cough* so we need to try and keep him at bay. And I don't know what's going to happen when BigRed gets back home, so it should get interesting! Nemo where do you find the info on tickets?

Uh - I didn't find them dude- I wrote a script to download the stats into a SQLServer 2000 database and under the auspices of the reknown CPA firm of Dewey, Cheatem & Howe, I transfer the data into an Excel 2003 spreadsheet which then calculates the tickets earned according to the rules. Then I post them on a quasi-periodic basis. I'd love to get them hosted but I'm not that far along yet.