Flagg7771234

The members to watch are:

Joelanders

Shibby geek guy 69

Pit viper

Cinder

Legend jo

Frankie CWRV

these members more than 4x their normal....

go guys!

go

road runer, if he catches you your thru, Raod runner.... <-sorry, song stuck in my head :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had my best month of F@H!!! Not to mention I am in the middle of my best week since I started, and heck I still got a few more hours to go. Don't think I can quadruple my production like those other guys that were listed, but will try to get at least 11,000 points in a month. Run Forrest Run!!!

The members to watch are:

Joelanders

Shibby geek guy 69

Pit viper

Cinder

Legend jo

Frankie CWRV

these members more than 4x their normal....

go guys!

go

road runer, if he catches you your thru, Raod runner.... <-sorry, song stuck in my head :)

Well when they pass me try not to stir up to much dust, if it were for my legal problems I would build more machines, hopefully everything will work out and I can build some more soon, I was thinking about a quad cpu board and 4 of the best CPUs available, I am not sure if that would be the way to go or not, but it sounds good,

:foldon:

I just had my best month of F@H!!! Not to mention I am in the middle of my best week since I started, and heck I still got a few more hours to go. Don't think I can quadruple my production like those other guys that were listed, but will try to get at least 11,000 points in a month. Run Forrest Run!!!

I think I did too :) and that's only for a few weeks of serious folding

Nice, I should have an a64 running in about 2 weeks, not sure if that vaio 2.8 @ circuit city is still folding or not :-P I'll have to check it after work tommorow lol, but I think it is, and I think it is a HT, so I will have to run another instance of it :-P

I've only been folding for a few months but I 'm closing in on the #30 spot! my monthly production is up dramatically. Must fold more.. I need to add a few more rigs next week..

looking at my stats it looks like I lost a couble rigs for the weekend, I havent been in the office since wednesday.. :(

Nice, I should have an a64 running in about 2 weeks, not sure if that vaio 2.8 @ circuit city is still folding or not :-P I'll have to check it after work tommorow lol, but I think it is, and I think it is a HT, so I will have to run another instance of it :-P

Hey no fair... I'm having to compete against BORGED machines! :P

Hmmmm... I dunno' about quadrupling my output, but @ this snapshot I'm outpacing my nearest rivals... ;)

w00t w00t! retro.gif

yea Sept. was a big month for me too I put in nearly 11k that month, and the last week for that month was horrible and Oct. ain't been too good so far, but it will pick up again.