Sup Gents

C0mpn00b

Hey guys/gals as the name states, I'm kinda new to all the comp talking an such. Just invested in a new, I built with a little help comp. and want to start making it work for me and such. So Hey, prob see alot of posts from me asking for help haha.

System:

Amd 3200

Asus 7n something deluxe

Geforce Ti4200

1gb Corsair pc3200 the value select stuff

40gb wd (super old)

Working on a pic and such, my wire management sucks so bad i'm almost afraid to post any pics.

Chad

COmp, sounds like you have the A7N8X-E Deluxe. If you just built it recently, that would be the case and the A7N8X Deluxe 2.x is phased out.

Hey dude. I suggest (and I think I speak on behalf of most the members here), put your computer specs in your sig so when you do ask for help we know what rig you're using and what parts you have. Just look around, most people here have their computer specs in their sigs, it really does help a lot, for you and the people giving you help.

Cya round B)

Hey dude.  I suggest (and I think I speak on behalf of most the members here), put your computer specs in your sig so when you do ask for help we know what rig you're using and what parts you have.  Just look around, most people here have their computer specs in their sigs, it really does help a lot, for you and the people giving you help.

Cya round  B)

:withstupid:

and a firefox link :)

Edited by lego