Car Crash

lordofbeer

In the event of a car crash when one car is stopped waiting to make a left turn into a store parking lot and the car behind it slows down, but the 3rd car doesnt stop and rams into the car slowing down. Should the guy waiting to make the turn (who didnt get hit) stop to talk to the other 2 cars that got into the accident?

they were alright, they pulled down a side street and were looking at there cars. The mini van was trying to slow down but it looks like the car behind him wasnt paying attention, because right when i turned I heard wheels screeching. <_<

they were alright, they pulled down a side street and were looking at there cars. The mini van was trying to slow down but it looks like the car behind him wasnt paying attention, because right when i turned I heard wheels screeching.  <_<

that happened at school once.. this van was turning out of the parking lot when an SUV slammed on its brakes going 55+ mph (90kph?) and they hit... a car wreck has such a bone crushing sound to it lol... gotta love it.

i was laughing my . off for several minutes :lol:

yeah, but they werent going that fast I came to a rolling stop pulling into ahem the beer store, and the mini van was coasting at maybe 2mph. As I turned I heard wheels screeching and "the hit"  :O

i still love the sound of 2000+pound speeding bullets hitting each other lmao!

I thought i got hit at first, I was jammin out to my bad religon cd and heard the hit. I when i pulled into the parking lot the 2 guys got out. They didnt say anything to me so I continued into the store, when i left there was only the minivan there so i took off... oh brother, it has been a long day. Out in the yard all day trimming hedges and yard work for 6 hours, clean the inside of the house, my cable internet was down and had to call comcast, Then THE HIT!

If you were not hit I would not hang around and I no longer ever will unless its a bad bad accident and I have to try to help, if you had a beer or 2 you go to jail, or thats the way it works around here anyway. Thats what makes people run off and call there vehicle in stolen so I have heard, I will remember it if this happens to me again.

:foldon: