One Keyboard Controlling 4 Or More Pcs

Pyrostasis

Im wanting to set up a ultimate gaming system, but I need a way (non KVM) to run 3-8 computers off of one keyboard. I need to actually be sending input to them all at the same time.

So if I typed "Hello" all 8 would get the input for instance.

My friends and I were thinking using a usb hub and a usb keyboard...kind of using it in reverse though heh.

Anyone got an ideas?

controlling of 6+ game accounts at the EXACT same time

I can smeel ownage in a FPS this way lol... 6 computers shooting at the same person muahahahahahaha! STFU about cheating, this idea rocks! HAHAHAHAHAHA :ownage:

typing would be cake but to controll a bunch of chars at the same time?

you know what your better of doing is having one machine with 8 monitors and have your computer somehow, with alot of video cards, to display each game on a seperate monitor, then you can just drag your char wherever you want on each said screen once the mouse is in its view

not using it for FPS using it for online MMORPG's

There are some methods in the one I play that would allow me to set up different keyboard settings for each client so as they didnt mess up the controlls.

hot keys basically for all of them.

Perfectly legal to as 2 other people I know of in the game do it....they just refuse to share their info lol. One insists he is using 8 keyboards at once but I call BS.

-----edit

As for one machine multiple monitors....its pretty graphic intensive and even with my nice pc setup more than two clients on one machine isnt an option...also only one client can be active at a time, so the simultaneous input to multiple clients isnt an option that way.

Edited by Pyrostasis

You may be able to do something like that with something like.. what's it called... SubSeven or .... Y3K? They're trojans.. but I am pretty sure they allow you to send keyboard input, so stick the server on 7 computers, sit at your main one.. connect to them all, stick send key thing on.... and...... do whatever you want to do?

yeah there is ways to control as many comptuers as you want through one computer... but... i really find this more of less useless...

i mean some will be shooting different things....

if i did thi my luck is all my guys would kill the wrong guy ... me @_@

besides..... i dont know what game you are playing.. i play aao....

and if i loged on through my lan on 8 diffenet simular ips.... PB would screw me over and id be finished

Edited by mernoob