Fable- Buy It

Ghost2520

I just dove into Fable today for the XBox, the magazines were right- this is the best RPG in a LONG time. Its good/evil system surpasses KOTORs in every aspect, and its got a pretty good storyline. I also like how easy to use the battle system is in this game. If you have an XBox, I strongly suggest picking it up.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just picked it up tonight. Im gonna start playing soon. Ive been waiting all day cause Ive been at school. But I cant wait!!

That and with the sims 2 out as well as the new call of duty. Imma be busy for a while :)

I just picked it up tonight. Im gonna start playing soon. Ive been waiting all day cause Ive been at school. But I cant wait!!

That and with the sims 2 out as well as the new call of duty. Imma be busy for a while :)

Sims 2 came out also? Did you pick that up as well? I must admit i was addicted to the first one....five years ago....eventually i just liked building houses, and now that you can have more than 2 stories, including split level, it'd probably be even cooler to build. I hope it still allows complete modding and downloading of objects online :)

I just picked it up tonight.  Im gonna start playing soon.  Ive been waiting all day cause Ive been at school.  But I cant wait!!

That and with the sims 2 out as well as the new call of duty.  Imma be busy for a while :)

Sims 2 came out also? Did you pick that up as well? I must admit i was addicted to the first one....five years ago....eventually i just liked building houses, and now that you can have more than 2 stories, including split level, it'd probably be even cooler to build. I hope it still allows complete modding and downloading of objects online :)

Nah. Ill probably pick it up soon though. I want to get into fable first though.:)