For Those Who Think Harry Potter Is Evil

I read all the harry potter books and they were quite good :) mind you I didnt buy a single one at the risk of sounding like a sissy. However my sister likes harry potter and shes been buying all the books. and ive read them after shes done.

Btw ive seen all the movies.

Label me a harry potter fanboy

I dunno, I don't mind watching the films. I thought Azkaban was the best one so far though... mainly because I like the uhh concept of time travel type stuff like in the Legacy of Kain series I think :D Although it's no where near as great as the Legacy of Kain time travelling of course :) Lots of twists!

harry potter is not evil it's just stupid it's for kids, the movies are pretty good but they're for kids the books to

:withstupid: - the movies where good stuff .... Larry potter IMO is just flat out 100% pure all american bull crap

But i think the matrix was a good movie :lol:

:withstupid: - the movies where good stuff .... Larry potter IMO is just flat out 100% pure all american bull crap

But i think the matrix was a good movie :lol:

It was made in the UK though.

And the books aren't bad. My grandparents read them, my mom reads them, EVERYONE reads them. Jump on the bandwagon! Or be shot! *grabs a gun*

never read the books, never will, never read anything but assined books from school.. i dont like to read, i dont have time to read :) harry pot head and the chamber of stoner :rolleyes: