Drreamcast Linux

godmode117

okay i heard about linux being on xbox gc etc. but the DC linux is new to me so any one know of some sites. and i have tried google.

Yea dreamcast would have been such a good system, I was looking at a few articles and they said that the dreamcast was actually more powerful than the PS2 is, the only problem was that dreamcast games were limited to 1GB instead of the 4.7GB that the PS2 uses for games

:withstupid: I loved the dreamcast...it was amazingly powerful for it's time, and some classic games of all time were released on it. (skies of arcadia, anyone? shenmue?) The only problem was that Sega's marketing SUCKED. It was a far superior system, but they couldn't market/sell the things to save their lives. Remember the commercials for the thing? They were horrible.

Check it out, I thought my DC was dead...no no it is resurrected from the depths of my closet. ^_^

After taking my DC apart I found that the switch that recognizes if the disc can be read (shown below) was not in the right position. Now, I used a small twist tie to tilt the switch in the correct position. All is well now!! Huzzahh!!

Time to play some Guilty Gear XX, Soul Caliber, and Street Fighter 3. B)

I may paint it blue hehe. :)

Lol omega red...I loved my dreamcast as well. Mine didn't die, though...I was stupid and traded it in for a PS2. :( I wish I still had mine.

How about Dead or Alive 2? Both sonic adventures? Grandia II? Tokyo Extreme Racer II? Metropolis street racer? Man, the list goes on and on...so many great games.