Where Do The Wires Go

hey all,

so im finally on the track of putting togethro all my hardware, except theres one problem, while i can organize the wires i have no idea where to put them, i saw one person put them behind their mobo tray, is that safe? and are there any other tricks or just plain common sense about organizing wires that im missing? thanks

- legit

I also hide some behind my 3.5in bays, if your setup permits, you can turn your hds backwards so that the connectinons are in the back. If your 3.5in bays point toward the front/back of the case, youcan move your hds as far back into the bay, and then you wont see the wires front on. Extra power supply wires you want to hide behind mobo tray, sleeve anything that you cant avoid. Other than that gl. Small cases are hard to work with also ;-) I should know, I have one lol.

if your wires are too short to run behind the mobo - use automotive split wire tubing (skinny stuff) to conceil the wire along the edges of pci cards and the edge of ur mobo - if you still find wires hanging out - wrap them in spiral wire wrap bunched together to form 1 big wire if possible

ussually i put my 5.25 drive in the second lsot so that i can put wires on top.... i also try to srech it out. You can even cout it but i dont reccomend it. Also you might want to like fold it and twist tie it... not sure the "REAL WORD" pretty neat...

Yea, around here (north indiana) the judges have a different spin on wire management. My last mod I made it so you could see no wires, even the hard disk cables hugged the top of the hard disk to circle around the back of the cas to surface under the mobo tray.

The cases that always beat my rig had cales (tie wraped) draped every where.

This time I'm just going to blowse then everywhere! Neatly of course.