Man Am I Glad To See This Place...

Flagg7771234

I just want to say hi, Unfortuantly I don't know anyone here. I found this forum in the late AM trying to track down some Case modding supplies.

Not sure if anyone is here from Stompfest or Soga or TC, I've been on all these LAN parties case contest in the top 3 list (once 2) but never #1 :( However my son did win best case mod at TC :) he is 8yo....

From the looks of it this place rocks! so if you guys don't mind I'll pull up a chair, help myself to a beer, and stay awhile.

Kevin

From the looks of it this place rocks! so if you guys don't mind I'll pull up a chair, help myself to a beer, and stay awhile.

Kevin

Yep, this place does rock. Glad you could make it.

Why don't you get more than just one beer? I'm a little thirsty myself - the blood in my alcahol system is getting a little thick...

Of course you know that there is a unwritten rule that once you come in, you've gotta start folding. You did know that, right? Info here

If nothing else, your stay here should be entertaining...

Find yourself and empty spot and take a load off. Someone will warn you about the llamas but pay them no nevernind 'cause we don't know what it means either :lol:

Post some pics of that case project and let us watch the project as you go along.

Oh yeah, about that folding thing, you really ought to join- it's fun, it's addictive and it's for a good cause.

:foldon::foldon::foldon:

Kevin

Welcome.. just remember "don't drink and drive, you might spill your drink"