Bill Gates At It Again. 0_0

O(V)eGA_l2el)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can almost put linux on anything anymore - im waiting to see watches with linux lol

microshaft booooo i say boooooooooooo booooooo

if bill gates monopolizes 1 more thing i think ill run em through myself - bah microshaft trying to buy out mario bah! :smack: they should give bill a samurai secret ending

I swear...willy gates has a dartboard with a lot of different companies on it. Every morning he wakes up, and says...Hmmmm who should i try to buy today? and throws a dart.

:lol: too true

Edited by virus

k this is a lil off topic on wat u guys r talking about but on topic with the thread topic. yeah i confused myself too. so yeah about the microsoft - nintendo thing , microsoft has some deal going on to get 2d halo on gameboy

and yes i mean side scroller halo on gameboy, so idk that mgiht have something to do with it, and dudes if microsoft wanted it could buy sony (dont forget halo2 and their other games) they rnt really making much money their new products mostly sit on market and not enough adverstisement to buy em out and their VAIOs yeah not that profitable, right now i think nintendo can buy sony :sarcasm:

I say no, nintendo isn't floundering they're in 2nd place right now with the xbox tagging along and if you look at nintendo's gameboy which cumulatively has made more money than any 'console' to date--not to mention an extremely large library of games--I doubt that the psp will help sony psp break into the market, no other attempts have made it.