Earn $50 Via Paypal

Krondo

Look....

Long story made short.

I used to get 100fps in every single game. Farcry, unreal2, quake3, halflife, counter strike... you name it.

I've updated the bios, all drivers... and I mean ALL.

I've changed the IRQ.

Messed with registry, services.msc,

Upgraded, downgraded hardware.

Checked internet connects...

Re-installed Everything.

EVERY THING YOU CAN POSSIBLY THINK OF.

I want my f'in 100fps back... instead of this 20-30.

If you can help me out via Radmin (if you don't know what this is, dont reply please.) and you can get my fps back up to 100fps, or 99 for that matter, I will send you 50 via paypal. I'm very serious. I just simply dont have the money yet to get a new computer, and this computer needs to be back to the way it was.

If you think I will scam you, we will work out a token of good faith method.

Again, I am not playing around here, I want my computer back to the way it was.

Rob Barrett.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Format and reinstall. It isn't that hard and it doesn't take 50 bucks to someone to figure it out.

I doubt you were getting 100 fps in Farcry unless you had everything turned down pretty low though.

Just a few suggestions/stuff for you to check: Is your hardware being overclocked/was it overclocked when you were getting 100+FPS. Are all connections on the INSIDE of the case good. How are your voltage rails. Have you reinstalled windows.

sounds like some hardware is getting hot and slowing down - what are your temps?? p4 systems will do that - slow down till they reach a safe operating temp - graphix cards will slow down too if they get too hot - have you done anything inside your case that mabee a heatsink could have gotten bumped?

and what is your page file set at??? a large number for page file causing windows to access the harddrive too much will slow down game performance drasticly ! check those and u should find ur problem

Set your resolution to 640x480, 16bpp, and set all the quality settings to lowest. That'll pretty much guarantee you your 100fps.

Seriously, though, we need to know your system specs before we can really tell you anything.

My computer is running at 67 degs... that's cpu and gpu....

AA and AT and v-synch is all off.... 16 bit color, 180 hrz on monitor... and yes I've reformated multiple times... and tried out other peoples video card.

As far as the system specs... it doesn't matter, because like I said before my computer used to run 98-100 fps on every game made.... no .. My 3dmark03 score was 4039 and now it's 253, along with 20-30 fps in all games.

I remember when it happened. If you play Counter Strike then you'll know what I'm talking about..

I was a Terrorist on De_Aztec and I was rushing the bridge, same ol same ol... 99-100fps... I got half way across the bridge and a Ct popped out from the boxes... (camper) and I . you not, as soon as he popped out, boom, 20-30 fps. I tried a restore point, and start up with last known good config, and nothing changed.. It's been like this for about 8 months now.

Hopefully that will narrow down some of the questions.