Free Mini Ipod

red930

well...i am using different email accounts. i also sent a link to my brother's, and he says he can't use the stamps.com or the ancestory.com one. i quote,

This offer is unavailable. Please try another offer from the offer list

which offers did your ppl pick?

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they go down but if they see your last name on one of your referrals they will mark you for cheating

yeah, as well as IP address i believe too. One of my friends signed up twice on mine, bringing me to 5 referrals, but i asked them and they said that i only have 4 since one of his doesn't count. They're not as stupid as you think.

hey claymeow have they shipped ur mini yet?

i just said, although it says i have 5 referrals, because my friend signed up twice, i technically only have 4, and the site owners know that, even though it's not listed as such. So until I get a fifth, i can't get my ipod (and i'm getting the 20gb, not the mini)

• 2 weeks later...
eugh, u have to complete and offer too, so its not totally free. I tried, but if they want me to actually purchase something.. im not doing this.

Dude, take the two week free trial with Net Flix........ you can cancel it right away with NO CHARGE at all.