AMD vs. Intel

never knew that either...

but i saw something that compared the companies and said intel was founded in 1967 or something and AMD in 1969 so how could AMD have been a division of Intel?

p.s. when i get rich off my engineering job in 10 years ill buy every active member a new rig :D

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is an old 286 built by amd for intel. amd got thier start in the cpu world as a subcontractor for intel... betcha intel is kicking themselves for teaching amd how it was done back them :)

that is an old 286 built by amd for intel. amd got thier start in the cpu world as a subcontractor for intel... betcha intel is kicking themselves for teaching amd how it was done back them :)

yeah...they weren't a division of intel. Sorta like how asus or pny doesn't work for ATI, even though they'll make ati boards.

but how the hell did this convo turn to winning the lottery? lol. but yeah, you have my word, if i win $220 mil, that a large sum will be donated to OCC for distrobution :)......everyone can get a top-of-the-line AMD system, and a top-of-the-line Intel system, so then you can compare them yourself first hand :P

yeah...they weren't a division of intel. Sorta like how asus or pny doesn't work for ATI, even though they'll make ati boards.

but how the hell did this convo turn to winning the lottery? lol. but yeah, you have my word, if i win $220 mil, that a large sum will be donated to OCC for distrobution :)......everyone can get a top-of-the-line AMD system, and a top-of-the-line Intel system, so then you can compare them yourself first hand :P

*The most sensible thing I've read in days in this thread*

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

when did intel realease the 775socket chips? where have i been? is there a review?

Guest ThermalGuru
yup, i'm with bigred....TG is the one that took this thread "too far"....everyone was taking lightly up until he came around....and the reason he is no longer replying isn't because he's taking the "high road", but rather because he knows he's been defeated.

1A3213113131313F3123131

2S321313131FFAS32313131

3S7941613J21641A4161134

4H6547646110320.F3211F31

5O13461651A312231K31211

6L324641561VGS321313211

7E378644132131S1312G321

Dude you are so Zombied it isn't even funny.....have a nice day.