AMD vs. Intel

Guest Ballz2TheWallz

yes, but we OCC members are not the average joe and we only make like %10 of the market, companies dont give a **** about us they would much rather make a crappy product and sell it to the masses with lies then make a good product and sell it to us

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, but we OCC members are not the average joe and we only make like %10 of the market, companies dont give a **** about us they would much rather make a crappy product and sell it to the masses with lies then make a good product and sell it to us

it's actually less than .1% of the consumers that really give a care.

and yes the rest of the people out there don't know and don't care about it. all they want is lower prices (this is why I sell so many amd systems/chip to intel here).

but then again there are the brain dead "brand whores" who will only buy a system if it has an intel cpu in it. they'll even buy a celeron over an athlon 64 system :( very sad indeed.

but then again there are the brain dead "brand whores" who will only buy a system if it has an intel cpu in it. they'll even buy a celeron over an athlon 64 system

Those people are scary-I mean, com'oncreated an overclockable $100 64 bit 2 Ghz processor that outperformed AMDs similar offereings, I'd probably switch. If AMD keeps getting better I think you Intel boys may have a serious delema. B)

we can only WISH that would happen. I'd be buying em that's for sure.

Guest Ballz2TheWallz
ballz arent u llike 14..u cant buy lottery tickets

im like 12, and yes they sell it to me. they dont care

Guest Ballz2TheWallz
I would claim it for you lol.

i dont trust you, and i would have my mom claim it, id have to split it with her then id keep like a million and put the rest in an account and live of interest