The Last Fraud Thread About Alex I Promise!

AYoKoNA

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing either :(

And as i was saying earlier

We are dealing with scammers and fraud, for all i know the father isn't better than the son

Edited by kobalt

I wish I could go to court over this if it wasn't so dang expensive.

I got his email, however I sent him a 2nd reply and no answer yet, he won't pay via paypal only mail a check as far as I understood... what's next a fake check? <_< I would rather have a money order or cash OR the actual thing I bought from him....

No, the check as I understood was supposed to be for AYoKoNA and he would get us what ever we were stolen

In order rectify the outstanding amount owned to you; I will require for you to provide me with your address so I can mail you a payment. Upon receipt of your address I will be mailing you a check in the amount of $____ before July 16th, this represents 75% of the outstanding owed. The remaining $___ will mail be you before August 6th.

Please accept my apologies for this misunderstanding.

Alex Fairclough

Albert Fairclough

This matter is officially resolved

the idea of sending all of us a check is a bit too complicated, but you're right this is taking WAY too long :angry:

Transfering money to his paypal acount and sending all of us our amount (he has the list) would take a day or two max, IF he had the intentoin to really refund all that money, instead of the check thing which is turning to crap AGAIN friggin fraud scammer family, CEO of a company my . :angry:

Albert probably tought everything he knows to alex

Edited by kobalt

just remember everytime he lies to the folks here at OCC it makes it that much worse for him. he just keeps digging that hole. eventually he's gonna hit the bottom and then it's all gonna come caving in on him.

I also doubt his father has anything to do with this YET. I do believe a little knock on the door from the local PD would get things moving a LOT faster. of course now he's promised to "mail" goods / money to people and failed to do so... time to talk to the local postal inspector and see what they have to say (they're FEDERAL officers)

all of you phoning the police is the best thing to do as i also think his mum or dad dont know yet it's just another diversion a knock on the door from the police will get things moving let his dad tel them he is repaying you :ph34r:

No, the check as I understood was supposed to be for AYoKoNA and he would get us what ever we were stolen

In order rectify the outstanding amount owned to you; I will require for you to provide me with your address so I can mail you a payment.  Upon receipt of your address I will be mailing you a check in the amount of $____ before July 16th, this represents 75% of the outstanding owed. The remaining $___ will mail be you before August 6th.

Please accept my apologies for this misunderstanding.

Alex Fairclough

Albert Fairclough

This matter is officially resolved

the idea of sending all of us a check is a bit too complicated, but you're right this is taking WAY too  long :angry:

Transfering money to his paypal acount and sending all of us our amount (he has the list) would take a day or two max, IF he had the intentoin to really refund all that money, instead of the check thing which is turning to crap AGAIN friggin fraud scammer family, CEO of a company my . :angry:

Albert probably tought everything he knows to alex

No Alex was supposed to email each and every one of you this sample letter. As I understand right now he has not. You were each supposed to email him the answers to his question in the email he was "supposed" to send (i.e. what is your name and address). I was not supposed to receive anything.

I will be speaking to his father again tonight.

I also doubt his father has anything to do with this YET. I do believe a little knock on the door from the local PD would get things moving a LOT faster. of course now he's promised to "mail" goods / money to people and failed to do so... time to talk to the local postal inspector and see what they have to say (they're FEDERAL officers)
You can doubt whatever you want, however I spoke with his father and he assured me he would get to the bottom of this and everyone would receive that "supposed email" and would pay as instructed in those emails.

FYI the local PD and Federal officers can't do anything based on the fact that the total amounts is lesser than $5000 thus not a federal offense. Local PD can't do anything except take a police report and not do Anything. If none of you see money by tommorrow I am making a trip to the Small Claims Courthouse and picking up 16-18 Copies Small Claims papers. Each of you will have to fill it out, and note that I will be representing you.

all of you phoning the police is the best thing to do as i also think his mum or dad dont know yet it's just another diversion a knock on the door from the police will get things moving let his dad tel them he is repaying you

You don't live in the U.S. What don't you understand about the police not being able to do anything. Its less than $5000. They can't do anything. I have been to Small Claims b4 and won ($3000). I know how it works, and trust me PD along with Feds cannot do anything as of right now.

However, I will be speaking to the Local Prosecutor in LA, maybe because he committed fraud between diff't states, the feds "may" get involved, however my friends dad (a lawyer) told me its probably useless because of the petty amount. The best way to go is Small Claims according to him.

Well AYoKoNA since you'll be visiting, you might want to send him or dad, specially dad (i think i speak for everyone) our displeasure regarding the check we dont want to wait for a stupid check that will probably bounce in our face, we were robbed with pay-pal, give us back our money trough pay pal, it's much faster loll< (sarcasm) and a lot safer when dealing with thiefs and fraud like them

And big red

Quote:"I also doubt his father has anything to do with this YET"

How the H can Mr. big shot CEO not know about this, wasn't it his name on the bottom of the letter Albert Faircl... whatever??? he's as much to blame for this as his fraudulent son this should be painted on the building where he works :angry:

Edited by kobalt

In order rectify the outstanding amount owned to you; I will require for you to provide me with your address so I can mail you a payment.

Edited by dean25