Free Amd Promo Goodies

bigred

dude roadkill...that's not bad. how much time did you spend on those?

btw...i would like to see the .3ds as well, just so i can look at how you did that :) also, i wanna see the modifications you did to the shapes, i don't follow well what you said in that earlier post.

btw bigred, i'm workin on one right now as we speak. i promise to spend at least 15minutes on it heheh

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il email you the psd's after the contest.. just pm me your email

o and heres the PCB art.. if anyone wants to incorperate it intheir wall paper.. it was origaonally a pic of a motherboard... taht went through hell :) and left only the lines

edit:

and its in gif.. soo its already transparent

if you guys wanna post 100 pics I'm not gonna stop ya :) these just keep getting better with each entry.

and like I said before I have yet to see anything that hasn't been good... I'll even give credit for creativity on the ms paint ones :)

bishop: I still wanna know who changed that to "captain overkill" instead of "the monkey man".

hey Bigred.. what would you wnat as in text on the bg? < refer to page 10.. last post

what title? need some personalization info :)

edit:

para! isee you used the mobo design :D yay!

Lol guys, lets not make fun of BigRed now, hes giving us a chance to win an AMD prize pack so give respect to the man......and his 4x4's :D

uh, shervin, bigred was the one that first mentioned "the monkey man"....nobody's making fun of him.