Free Amd Promo Goodies

bigred

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roadkill may i see the 3dsmax file and .psd file after the contest over..i wanna see if its really your work..because i find it hard to believe but good job if its your work completely...but please after the contest that way i can be accused of stealing when i submit my new one

Come up with a desktop background for my main rig.

alrite webx... i dont wana cause any tention. but heres a reply for you.

notice it says come up with. nothing about ENTIRELY origonal. so you can use some OTHER pictures. and technically. taking a picture and editing it... cutting.. changing colors etc... what ever crap... does count as FixiNG pictures.

it is possible to me created within 3ds max. just take some shapes that look really cool.. and go twist. strech.. rip... kill lool and do ...

i siad possible. i never siad i entirely created it did I?

find osme random images... change to multiple to make pic look interesting... starte at it for a while... save... and upload and hope big red likes

i did admit I took images right?

this contest is about making a background for Bigred. so what if its not entirly "my own work" its still a background that bigred can use.

roadkill

pm me if you wana further discuss this issue with me

roadkill: i appologize for what i said earlier and may the best person win this contest...good luck to you and everyone else that enters

now that's the spirit!

roadkill: i appologize for what i said earlier and may the best person win this contest...good luck to you and everyone else that enters

hey its ok. I might be submiting another one... but the next one will be all my work.. no "images from internet" unless they are like the opteron symbol ofcourse <_< .

I would also like to appoligize for my harsh reply earlyeron :foldon: