Free Amd Promo Goodies

bigred

Yes, All my previous ones were origional.

"previous ones"....previous up to what point? lol

anyways, the two I've submitted here are completely original. The bkgds were designed in photoshop by myself, not utilizing any other image to get it. Or course the "artifacts" in the wallpapers are borrowed....i didn't draw the picture of the opteron chip or motherboard for example, but i did crop them, make them translucent, recolor them, blend them, etc etc.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 2 were like the only orginal work..right from 3d rendering to the brushing that took hours...shervin2's first entry i believe is all his..

once its done uploading to my server..it'll be http://www.webxdesigns.net/forumimages/abstractwxd.zip

NOTE: BEWARE FILE SIZE IS VERY BIG...IT INCLUDES.PSDS, .TGA'S, AND THE .JPGS. IF U WANT TO SEE THE 3DSMAX FILES PM ME

here's one i just whipped up in Photoshop this morning....

btw webx the 3d one i did was original :) i can show the *.3ds if anyone wants :)

webx...that wouldn't have taken that long...i did something very similar, and it only took me about 30 mintutes. all i did, i created a non-smooth sphere, ~40 faces (i can't remember), and then i just extruded face one-by one. added a light in the center of the sphere, made a fall-off material, and it was purdy. for some reason the licensing on my 3dsmax isn't too happy with me right now, so i can't do one for you.

Edited by aiRman

airman my second entry wasnt just extruded patches from a sphere...there was a lot more to it..no extruding invovled tho..and the brushing in mine is what too the most time..all the clouds were done with a 23px brush and then the stars a 33px brush with a 50px spread

I have 3 new ones, but since I can only attach one at a time, you'll have to wait to see the other two. Here's the first one (or actually the 3rd i've "submitted"):

It's completely of my own creation...everything except the amd logo of course.

mine is almost done hold ur horses

EDIT: Here it is, available in all resolutions and you can request any changes you could possibly want

EDIT2: Still making backround

uh. what the heck?!!

anyways...here's my 5th (it's a variation on #4):