Free Amd Promo Goodies

bigred

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is his own creative property if it has been edited.

personally, i dont think it has been edited much... all he did was create a new layer in hue, drop blue on it so it would recolor the green. then he toook the area under the "ddr" part in origonal.. and streched it over so it would cover the "ddr" part

its not called plagirism.. even though he could have done more to edit it.. (I htink he did a very minimalistic job of editing)

he did do editing, making it his personal property. Its like taking a sentence and re-working it. but is s2's case he did a very minimalistic job of it.... im sure when he gets on today, he will explain to you

So if you take someone else's work, edit it, thats not plagerisim? I think not roadkill, thats definitly plagersim you get freaking hanged if you take someones essay and edit it ever so slightly in school. It is plagerisim, No matter what none of it was original... He just took what he had and edited it...

hmm you have a point here, but what if you think of this, for those essays, where do they get thier information from? and this isnt about a totally origonal wall paper, its about

comming up with a wallpaper
that big red can use. read the first page and you point out whre the word UNIQUE is written

hmm you have a point here, but what if you think of this, for those essays, where do they get thier information from? and this isnt about a totally origonal wall paper, its about that big red can use. read the first page and you point out whre the word UNIQUE is written

I guss your right that big red didnt state anything about originality.. but dont you think it would be fair to make it originial? Thats just my opinion. I know alot of people worked hard on originality. And to have someone come with a premade entry, well its just kinda insulting the other artists in my opinion...

it doesn't have to be totally original. but use common sense and don't take credit for someone else's work. I thought that would go without saying.

now with that said, lets do everyone a favor and not bash each other's work. so far I've been very pleased that no one has really bashed anyone's entry. so please try and keep it that way. B)

I was just defending s2's work because he wasnt here to speak for himself :lol:

my work isnt totally origonal either, and if i show the origonals.. your probally gona think... hey tthat looks nothing like the final product... well you know why? becuase it does look nothing like it :P