1gb Pmi 3200 Memory Giveaway!

Bosco

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like a way of seeing how many tickets I have... I know for a fact that I've done at least one WU each week since way before the comp started (except this week... got a tinker on each of my machines :angry:

Thing is, I'm not sure if I set everything up right, I mean, I'm folding with my reg. name, and everything, but there wasn't anything else I needed to do was there? :rolleyes:

I'll let ya know when I get my winning notification Invader. ;)

:foldon::foldon:

nah, i'm gonna win. I'm building a amd 64 system with an nvidia 6800 and i'll need better ram than my current 512mb 2700 :P

But i sent 500 bucks to D3 with a note telling him how cute he looks.... And who says flattery gets you nowhere? hehe ITS ALL MINE!

well if you're stupid enough to send more money than it's worth, then i have no problem with you "winning" it :P:P

keep dreaming* r_target...

unless someone hacked into the Matrix, i have one ticket for every week that the contest has been running... so i don't need to see my tickets ;)

i went out and bought a pair of first class transatlantic flight tickets... so my ram can have champagne and caviar while it jet sets over to me in sunny England!!! :D

* i mean folding... heh heh

unless someone hacked into the Matrix, i have one ticket for every week that the contest has been running... so i don't need to see my tickets ;)

that would be me. ive already hacked in and gave myself 5000 tickets and everyone else just one. hahaha.

I'd like a way of seeing how many tickets I have... I know for a fact that I've done at least one WU each week since way before the comp started (except this week... got a tinker on each of my machines  :angry:

Thing is, I'm not sure if I set everything up right, I mean, I'm folding with my reg. name, and everything, but there wasn't anything else I needed to do was there? :rolleyes:

you only get one ticket for each week since the comp started. anything before it doesnt count, so just count the weeks since the contest started and thats how many tickets you have ;)

axces - i just hacked in and took all your tickets :ph34r: they're mine now (and so is the RAM)

EDIT: GAAAAHHHHH! it ends on the 6th! :O