Members: Do You Use This Forum Feature?

Bosco

Do you use "Track Topics" feature?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use "Track Topics" feature?

• Yes
    • Sometimes
    • Rarely
    • No

i like it so i can track topics that i'm interested in or ones that i have started.

it allows me to see if some one has posted one a topic i have started with out having to search for the topic.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I use it on thread that have a significant importance. Examples: A question I'm asking, when I'm helping someone do something important or threads that have some sort of purchasing/selling going on.

Me to but that is not very often

:withstupid:

:foldon:

Like everyone else I have only used it when I absolutley need to find an answer or keep track of a thread. Very rarely though. Maybe three times int he year and a half Ive been here.

mmm... i do think it is a useful feature.. but I haven't really used it much myself. Only really good when you aren't expecting alot of replys or its really important. Is there a way of stopping the tracking once you've started it?

I personally would keep this feature unless its using up resources which could be put to better use.

mmm... i do think it is a useful feature.. but I haven't really used it much myself. Only really good when you aren't expecting alot of replys or its really important. Is there a way of stopping the tracking once you've started it?

yes... go My Controls -> (Subscriptions) View Topics

and then tick the box next to the thread in question and... click [unsubscribe]

hay presto, no more tracking for that thread! :)