Three Word Story Time!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and pubes. Building

[correction (in response to quote below)]

lifted killed it, how do you reply to "coffe pot that is teeth of duke atredes"

cybergrunt69 , by no fault of his own, posted his reply, "coffepot that is," just before i posted "teeth of Duke_atredes", ergo, resulted in my post seeming stupid, and me getting flamed

As you can see here.

it was supposed to be (and badger milk) (curdleing on the) (teeth of duke_atredes)

it ended up as (and badger milk) (curdleing on the) (coffeepot that is) (teeth of duke_atredes)

Also, this tread has been killed many, many times before that. technically it was first killed on the very first page, by a_rabbit back on Jun 19th. It wil lprobably get "killed" again, Yet, it does not die.

but hey im not worring about getting flamed(via a 3 word story thread) over a 3 word story time error, I am just so bored that I have time to respond to it.

[/correction]

and pubes. Building

[correction (in response to quote below)]

cybergrunt69 , by no fault of his own, posted his reply, "coffepot that is," just before i posted "teeth of Duke_atredes", ergo, resulted in my post seeming stupid, and me getting flamed

As you can see here.

it was supposed to be (and badger milk) (curdleing on the) (teeth of duke_atredes)

it ended up as (and badger milk) (curdleing on the) (coffeepot that is) (teeth of duke_atredes)

Also, this tread has been killed many, many times before that. technically it was first killed on the very first page, by a_rabbit back on Jun 19th. It wil lprobably get "killed" again, Yet, it does not die.

but hey im not worring about getting flamed(via a 3 word story thread) over a 3 word story time error, I am just so bored that I have time to respond to it.

[/correction]

( i was just messing with you man, i know it gets killed like every5th post.)