Amd Guru Might Switch To P4

red930

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have all three systems and i really wish i didnt spend the money on the intel system my 3200+64 kills my [email protected] in all benchmarks. the only way id go intel is if you do alot of 3d rendering and multi tasking, if you want raw gaming performance and good all around performance get a 64bit athlon over the intels

darn nu you beat my sisoft score by 234 points grrr i need to get that water block from lp so i can break this 4ghz barrier

Guest Ballz2TheWallz
Sorry, but I had to prove the newcomers wrong on this case. This is end of my entries in this thread.

You are going to need a watercooling setup and a heck of a volt mod to do that. This is with no mods and air cooling on mine.

hahahaha UM NO nuclear got 4ghz on air only volt mods was done to his BH-5 ram sso BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

im sick of people saying, hey my AXP oc's to match preformence of a 3.0C well thats not even fair cause you dont count ocing potential of the chip you your better than since a 3.0C can hit 4ghz on air let me see any 32bit amd come close on air, sorry IT CANT HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

My Prescott PWNS you all... Its still sitting in its box.. AHHAHA im going to have to run it on air.. its ok though no worries.. And my other 512MB kit is on its way thats y the prescott sits in its box..

Edited by Xtreme21

i make my own CPU's out of combs (unbreakable only), pancake batter, and paper clips.. and it's about equal to a dual opteron 64 system.

I'd take a screenshot of it in Sandra but my print screen button broke.. sorry.

no just saying if you have alot going on in the back ground and multi tasking like hell the p4 owns, but when it comes to gaming performance the p4 gets slaped around by the 64bit machines. its bad when a 400dollar amd cpu can kill the thousand dollar intel chip in gaming

im sick of people saying, hey my AXP oc's to match preformence of a 3.0C well thats not even fair cause you dont count ocing potential of the chip you your better than since a 3.0C can hit 4ghz on air let me see any 32bit amd come close on air, sorry IT CANT HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Kid, you botha me. Now let sleeping dogs lie.

this is everywhere , i feel the intel guys getting ancie and the amd guys feeling big

whatever happens soon i feel will b big maybe we can have some big amd untel wars soon , that is i mean if intel ever dose anyhting