Amd Guru Might Switch To P4

red930

I love amd and i mean there very powerful, my amd xp 2600 mobile at 2.5 can take a 3.0 p4 but those amd 2.8's can oc to 3.5 on stock cooling man.

I just raced a 2.8C at 3.5 and didnt get beat too bad but did get owned i mean ya he has a full ghz more than me but still they can hit 4ghz or higher with water man and with 1ghz bus speed and massive memory bandwidth. I mean i dont think theres any amd out there except for the opterons that can take that. I mean ya a 939 socket amd opteron would own all but 2.8C is only 180 bux.

What do you think guys, amd fans why should i stay amd. I mean i love amd but i mean face the facts

Massive Memory bandwidth

1ghz Bus Speed!

Nice Ghz 3-4ghz easy.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do whatever you want, but my 2000+ @ 2.4 nearly matches a 3.0 in HT mode.

What are you talking about? Not even an AMD 3200+ matches a 3.0C. I am not trying to start an AMD vs INTEL because we all know amd 64 owns p4, but p4 owns xp. I don't think a 2000+ @ 2.4 can even come close to a 3.0

Sorry, but I had to prove the newcomers wrong on this case. This is end of my entries in this thread.

Ya but if i get a 2.8C i can oc to 4ghz i bet you cant hang with it then .

You are going to need a watercooling setup and a heck of a volt mod to do that. This is with no mods and air cooling on mine.

Edited by FxXP

Sorry, but I had to prove the newcomers wrong on this case. This is end of my entries in this thread.

You are going to need a watercooling setup and a heck of a volt mod to do that. This is with no mods and air cooling on mine.

sisoft.jpg

Thats my 2600 at 2.5 :P