Who Hates Mac!?

Bboy Satch

I dont hate Mac.. just dont like it. It is expensive, and useless. There isn't much thing i can do with MAC.. I wonder why those designer use MAC.. is it really open the graphic software faster than PC? by how many second?

Xtreme21 i agree with u .. PC have alot of case. You can alway change the case in PC, but can you do it in MAC? Probably you won't unless u mental..

Edited by Aznmask

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theyre alive he he he

this is a great website: Mac Sucks

Apple uses Mac OS X Server mainlyon their primary website because anything else would look bad for business.

On their local sites they seem to prefer Solaris and Windows 2000 (china ran it until a month ago)

because of their superior stability compared to OS X.

Edited by uts8

I don't care for macs for myself but i don't hate them or peeps that use them, remember they were the first to have a GUI windows copied them from what i hear they are powerful, i just hate the single mouse button and the lack of compatibility with programs and stuff for them, mainly the reason i stick with MS

People often hate/fear what they don't understand... but with MAC's it's different... MAC owners are often like one-eyed sports fans (ya' know what I mean ;)) so it comes to preferences, I prefer not to be limited in the types & variations of applications that I choose to use :D

PC pwns MAC for selection/flexability + OC'n, not to mention $$$ value :P