Home Site Being Changed?

After ever day on the internet, i notice that my homepage will not stay the same for more then 24 hours. After this period a foreign site is made as my homepage. I know that there is some kind of trojan or something at work but i cannot delete it. Anyone have a program that is free to download? I already have Ad Aware 6.0, Trojan Hunter (but it only tells me if i have any on and will not delete because i am on the trial version) Spyware Blaster, and Search & Destroy. Is there another progam that will detect this file and delete it?

Thanks,

Newport

After ever day on the internet, i notice that my homepage will not stay the same for more then 24 hours. After this period a foreign site is made as my homepage. I know that there is some kind of trojan or something at work but i cannot delete it. Anyone have a program that is free to download? I already have Ad Aware 6.0, Trojan Hunter (but it only tells me if i have any on and will not delete because i am on the trial version) Spyware Blaster, and Search & Destroy. Is there another progam that will detect this file and delete it?

Thanks,

Newport

The free ver. of adaware and spy bot will not find it? hmm my niece used my computer one day and the same thing happend my browser had been hijacked they founf them and got rid of them for me, I do also use the free spywareblaster too.

go to trendmicro house call. Its an online virus scanner and its free. It scans for all known viruses and trojans through an applet that downloads at the beginning and removes them from your system.

edit

spybots free version is their full version!

Edited by rein

Actually this sounds like a homepage hijacker.....

ad aware and the like seem to miss them...

Hijack This seems to be the best for this....

Here is a link to download it..

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download3155.html

Be careful though. Unlike Ad Aware, etc. do no delete everything it finds... look through the lists and delete the ickies!

if adaware fails then try spysweeper thats free fron download.com but a trojan could also be picked up by avirus sweeping software a few people here are quite partial to avast i run it and i love it, it's saved me a$$ a few times and it's free! avast.com