Dell Tech-support

Well, it turns out Dell tech support is really none-other than my own cat...Which explains why we'd let him out and he would disappear for hours at a time...

Well, it turns out Dell tech support is really none-other than my own cat...Which explains why we'd let him out and he would disappear for hours at a time...

That can't be Dell tech support. It's American.

yeah i've heard good things about dell tech support though. but a friend of mine sent them his laptop last week to fix a problem with the mobo, they sent it back and he is till having the same problem. :bah: crap premades.

Suprisingly enough, the cat found the first source of the problem...The big gash in the SATA cable.

Dell isn't exactly the smartest...I heard with their Inspiron 51xx series, they had overheating problems, so stupid Dell replaced thousands of Motherboards, and the problem was their crap Aluminum heatsink, and something about the fins are too close together that they accumulate dust like nobody's business...Anyways...In reality, the cat didn't fix anything, he just sniffed around, said "Meow" and walked off. The real "Dell Techie" was from Getronics, he smelled funny and was scary rough with the computer...I mean, he pulled the SATA cable so hard, the motherboard bent two inches from the mount...Oh well, if he did, Dell would replace that too ^-^ One good thing bout Dell, you fry something, they replace it, no questions. Well, you do have to spend 2 hours on the phone with Dell jumping through hoops, but it's worth it when you fry your parent's FX5200 by OC'ing it to 325/548 from 250/400...