Vote For The Occ Folding@home Banner!

Bosco

Which banner do you like the best?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which banner do you like the best?

Please vote for which banner you think looks the best! This banner will be ran on our main site, and also ran some on Slashdot, Linux.com, and a few other sites. The banner with the most votes, will not necessarily win the cash prize. The poll is merely for you guys to tell me which banner you like, and I will be basing the decision on the results of this poll to some degree :)

The banners can be found here: http://www.overclockersclub.com/foldingbanners.php

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definatlly #2, it is the most readable and it is catchy as well... It also adds a little american pride and since we are like a mainilly american forum its kinda nice...

And if we say we have great prizes, yea... we have had 1 folding contest so I dont see a lot of prize giving going on

Out of mine I like #2 and #3. I also liked #10

Will pay $15 bucks to the person who makes the best banner or group of banners. $10 bucks to the person who makes next to the best banner (if there is one). Must have PayPal to get the money.

linuxprox you said that the person who makes the best banner or group of banners would win. So does that mean that which ever group has the most votes will win? Why didn't you put my last banner on? Did you not like it?

btw.. So everyone knows the first four banners are made by me B)

Yeah! it's hard to choose, Syk's (10) is most humerous, it rocks! :lol:

Adreniline's banner (2) is very eye catching... but too 'single continent' based... when we're actually quite a melting pot :P

Posse' Power! wins... go Clay' (7) :D

i fixed the gif on the last on #12

No you didn't :unsure:

The font looks WORSE!!!!

Its all crunched up...

WoW @ Dignan's....

I didn't know what you meant this morning, LoL I thought you meant your folding banner in Sig....

I like yours the best (Vote #13!!), it fades better than #7 (Sorry Clay :foldon: )