Wow,this was a little scary.Ran 3dmark a few times and did some other BS.Now I'm gonna Prime95 it.

Edited by r_target

Bastards....

I am always getting the junk chips, and everyone around me gets the great O/Cer's..

BTW where did you get that 2.4c? Do they have anymore?

GJ Target!!!

What is your Ratio set at?

Bummer.Errored out on P95.I had to try it at 3:2 'cause of my memory.Well,I can still run it at 5:4 3.25 Ghz no prob.If I can ever get some faster memory I should be able to run at 283 fsb.Had to try 295fsb though,it was cryin' for it.

I am always getting the junk chips, and everyone around me gets the great O/Cer's..

I've come to the conclusion that getting a good chip has alot to do with luck, and a little research. Steppings and Batch numbers don't mean anything. I bought 3 2.8c M0 CPUs, of the 3, only 2 would do over 250FSB...once again its all about luck. I had a 2.8c non-M0 that did 3.71GHz on water with ease.

omfg nuclear come on..

this is unfair u always have "luck" with these proc's

i smell an inside job

This is not a flame this is just my curious mind on overdirve.... had to much chocolate.//

I think Nuclear just goes through a lot more chips than the average bear. :P And yeah,if I had some memory that was a little faster I think I could get 283fsb with 5:4.I think that would be my sweet spot between a 5:4 and a 3:2 divider.Then again,there's always pc4000.......

this is unfair u always have "luck" with these proc's

lol, I just know what steppings and batch numbers have been producing good numbers for people. When I order my chips, I specify those Batch numbers and Steppings. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

I think Nuclear just goes through a lot more chips than the average bear.

This alot to do with it too. I bought 5 SL6WU 3.0c at one time, I bought 3 2.8c M0 at one time...I always buy more than one chip. The only chips I've only purchased one of has been my 3.2EE, 3400+, and 3.0e ES model. I've got more brand new boxed CPUs laying around than a comp store...:D

• 1 month later...