Folding Forums Dead

road-runner

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO :lol: that you did Sly' :P

I would be eligible for the 'old farts' clan though... which would most likely include a good portion of the top 20 folders ;)

EDIT if you 'had' a 1700, what you got now? (my sig's feature isn't enabled r/t dial-up speed :P)

haha, i had a 1700 @ 1.92 ghz pretty much pushed to the max and a asus a7n8x-x, but then i bought an asus a7n8x deluxe and a barton 2500 and am running at 2.1 with quite a bit of breathing room.

okay, i didn't mean to imply that there is no 400frame WU. I meant the 400 fram WU is not worth 160pts. The highest Tinker is 70.9 pts.

Tinker = frames

Gromac = steps.

The point breakdown for every current WU can be found here:

http://folding.stanford.edu/psummary.html

I think those points are somehow unfairly assigned, now I inderstand why many of you prefer some WUs and don't like others.

I think those points are somehow unfairly assigned, now I inderstand why many of you prefer some WUs and don't like others.

They aren't unfairly assigned, they all carry a certain amount of weight..Those that take longer will be worth more points...

Some ppl don't like having the long ones, because it takes forever for their points to come up...

:withstupid: yeah, some people care about their daily output, and thus the like a lot of quick ones. But it seems that there's a very strong correlation between length of time and the amount of points.

btw, i've only got a 2100+...that's almost getting retro sadly. lol

haha, i had a 1700 @ 1.92 ghz pretty much pushed to the max and a asus a7n8x-x, but then i bought an asus a7n8x deluxe and a barton 2500 and am running at 2.1 with quite a bit of breathing room.

Barton power... sweet ;)

1700 @ 1.96 Ghz... no wonder you just blew past me my collective processors equal less than that @ around 1.5 Ghz (varies depending on OC @ time ;))

yeah, some people care about their daily output, and thus the like a lot of quick ones. But it seems that there's a very strong correlation between length of time and the amount of points.

btw, i've only got a 2100+...that's almost getting retro sadly. lol

:lol:LMAO it'll only be Retro when I get/own one, or something better ;):P

Well I just realized why we blew hard past MaCNN....

As Taz put it when this first began (paraphrasing) "Don't put all your eggs in one basket"

There main folder Cobramac is doing as much output as one of our average members output :lol:

Furthermore there are 13 more days till we take over Spot #30...

Say goodbye to Team 2ch :bah:

sweet, i hope all his silly macs got a nice big, but rare, mac virus and they all blew up or something. lol :lol:

anyway lets take these guys on and keep moving up the ladder.

FOLD ON!