Folding Forums Dead

road-runner

sweet, i hope all his silly macs got a nice big, but rare, mac virus and they all blew up or something. lol :lol:

anyway lets take these guys on and keep moving up the ladder.

FOLD ON!

I have no intention on stoping folding now, after the MacNN made me mad I have been adding computers as quick as I can, of course when I was at my parents I had no bills. Now I will have to add little by little, I got a case last week, I may go buy something today, maybe some RAM or another H.T. I have been looking at that new 3.4C and thinking about one of those next. I think I have got addicted to this stuff. Anyone know where there is a computers/folding anonymous group? :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it hard to find stuff down there taz? or just no money to do so?

There's stuff around, and prices seem to be dropping almost weekly (lately ;)) but being a parent, means putting yourself last... as I manage to scrape together some cash, a bill rolls in, or the kids need something... that's life! :P

I can't complain a great many people will never own their own house, we're paying off our second home.

Tax return time soon... we'll have to wait and see. ;)

P.s. The ability to claim computer upgrades/repairs & purchases in general (as a tax deduction for 'work research') help keep this little obsession of mine alive... thank you ATO :lol:

LMAO "Hi my names Taz, I'm an obsessive compulsive folder..." :P

Yea real estate very smart, when everyone investing in the stock market lost there you know whats, my parents have bought and paid cash for 8 different pieces of property with house, or houses on them including mine, 4 or 5 or rented out and money was coming in every month from these plus the ones they have sold in houston while every one else why crying about how much they lost in the stock market.

Edited by road-runner

Real estate is always a 'good investment', combined with negative gearing and tax deductions/rebates and a interset rate of 6.0+ percent... it's pretty sweet deal ;)

Additionally it's far cheaper to payoff a home than rent a similar quality residence :P

Hrrmmmm! back on topic... Fold on! :P