Spring Is Here...

I don't know about the weather where you are, but here's already 80 F. I'm alright with this, but my computer's folding temp has jumped from 41 C (last week) to 47 C (right now). I ordered a Silent Boost a few days ago, so hopefully that'll bring some help. It looks like I'm gonna have to take everything out of the case some time and drill out the exhaust slot too. Those little holes just don't flow much air. Just a little reminder to everyone to get their systems ready for spring. Air guys, clean your fans. Water people, change your coolant. Vap-o-chillers... well, you guys don't need much maintenance

Edited by InvaderTrax

um yeah. You should be so lucky. Its already nearing the triple digits where I am. On average about 97f in the spring!!!!! Bear in mind, it is unseasonally hot. But still, phoenix sucks!

yeh i noticed a difference in my temps too.. cpu went up by 3 degrees idle.. but stayed the saem on full load :S but still :) i like spring!

14weeks 5 days until summer :)

I live in Washington, most likely I'll have plenty of water to keep me cool over the summer.  Wait summer... do we have that season?

haha, I know how you feel, being a washintonian myself. its actuall very nice weather right now though.

/me hops on mirc.

its 65 degrees here.. perfect. :)

I live in Washington, most likely I'll have plenty of water to keep me cool over the summer. :lol: Wait summer... do we have that season?

:D:lol: I know it rains until after july 5. Then rains more in august &september & the rest of the year. :(