LG monitor

dling

I haven't owned any LG monitors, but my house is full of LG TVs.  I've got an older plasma and a couple of LED based sets.  I've been really pleased with my LG TVs, so I'd bet that there monitors are just as good.

4 hours ago, wevsspot said:

I haven't owned any LG monitors, but my house if full of LG TVs.  I've got an older plasma and a couple of LED based sets.  I've been really pleased with my LG TVs, so I'd bet that there monitors are just as good.

Similar here. We have had a number of LG televisions and the only one to fail, it was certain inputs and not the display that failed.

While that is an interesting monitor, I'd like to stick to a flat monitor. Even if I could mount it, I don't know if the software for the gaze tracker can correct for the curvature, and I use it enough to want to keep using it with the next monitor. I do like that the resolution is not quite standard though. One thing I love about my unusual 2048x1152 resolution is its ability to hold a 1920x1080 window in it while allowing full access to task bar. (Just would be nice if it had something more modern than DVI and VGA for inputs.)