Everything Cryptocurrency Thread!

ir_cow

Mine showed up today also,.. 

when I deposited it on 01/06/2018 price was 640,.. just sold it all for 364, an now waiting for btc to show on my polo account,.. to withdraw.    :popcorn:

Edited by Braegnok

Folding/FLDC isnt paying like it did way back then when we first started so many people are doing it now but it still paying just not as much. Back in December polo took about a week for my FLDC to show this last deposit still hasnt showed and its been about a month and they dont respond to support tickets either

Well that's a bummer I'll fold anyway. I'll just wait until bittrex opens back up.

slick,.. it's kinda hard to read your BTC bal. on your counterwallet account screen shot,.. looks like 0.0008793,.. if that's correct apx. $10.00. Then while you are waiting for Bittrex,.. you will need to buy some bitcoin dust,.. apx. $50.00 to be safe, will cover your transfer fee from CounterWallet to Bittrex Exchange.

There are some links for buying bitcoin in the FLDC thread.  :cheers:

Nvidia Store,.. still saying Notify Me on everything,.. I went into panic mode clicking on site, thinking cards were in stock,.. been waiting for the Add To Cart on 1070Ti's. :ouch:

Yeah I've given up on buying anything new at the moment. :(

You can still find some good second hand deals though.

Folding/FLDC isnt paying like it did way back then when we first started so many people are doing it now but it still paying just not as much. Back in December polo took about a week for my FLDC to show this last deposit still hasnt showed and its been about a month and they dont respond to support tickets either

Well that's a bummer I'll fold anyway. I'll just wait until bittrex opens back up.

slick,.. it's kinda hard to read your BTC bal. on your counterwallet account screen shot,.. looks like 0.0008793,.. if that's correct apx. $10.00. Then while you are waiting for Bittrex,.. you will need to buy some bitcoin dust,.. apx. $50.00 to be safe, will cover your transfer fee from CounterWallet to Bittrex Exchange.

There are some links for buying bitcoin in the FLDC thread.  :cheers:

Yeah 0.0008793 is my BTC balance. I know this is going to sound dumb but how do you pay the fees? Do they deduct it from your coins?