Everything Cryptocurrency Thread!

ir_cow

Looks like a few people stopped folding. Earning twice as much cure as I was. Not sure when it started happening cause I haven't been paying good attention. (Just have cryptobullionpools auto withdraw every time it hits 30) I would assume it's when cure plummeted from $1 though.

I tried to sign up for cure coin awhile back with no luck something about my user name being to long

I think they disallow using underscore _ or dash - in user name before the FLDC underscore's. 

Well I got a reply thats better than poloniex. they did delete my two tickets from a few months ago with no reply just waiting on the two new ones I expect the same a big nothing...

Thank you for contacting the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.  This is to confirm receipt of your attached TCR submission.  The TCR Submission Number is **************.

We are always interested in hearing from the public, and your submission will be given careful consideration in view of the Commission's overall responsibilities under the federal securities laws.  Please note, however, that it is the Commission's policy to conduct its investigations on a non-public basis in order to preserve the integrity of its investigative process.  Subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act, we cannot disclose to you any information which we may gather, nor can we confirm the existence or non-existence of an investigation, unless such information is made a matter of public record in proceedings brought before the Commission or the courts.  Therefore, this may be the only response that you receive. 

If you want to learn more about how the Commission handles inquiries or complaints, please visit http://www.sec.gov/complaint/info_tipscomplaint.shtml.  Thank you for your interest in the work of the Commission.

Sincerely,

Office of Market Intelligence

Division of Enforcement

U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission

I got my reply from SEC this morning also,.. and reply from Berns Weiss LLP,.. first step is getting the ball rolling.  :cheers:

I'm only out a few hundred dollars worth coin, but have seen threads with folks that lost over three BTC,.. seems polo freezes accounts, sends email to you saying strange ip address activity on your account, then your account is frozen for days-weeks and when they reopen account so you can log-in all your coin is gone.

Even accounts with 2FA, and API disabled lost coin,.. the coin trail shows transaction takes place during time account is frozen,.. or a few seconds after account is unfrozen,.. via API transaction,.. damn the tech support staff at polo are crooks.  :blink:  

I got my reply from SEC this morning also,.. and reply from Berns Weiss LLP,.. first step is getting the ball rolling. :cheers:

I'm only out a few hundred dollars worth coin, but have seen threads with folks that lost over three BTC,.. seems polo freezes accounts, sends email to you saying strange ip address activity on your account, then your account is frozen for days-weeks and when they reopen account so you can log-in all your coin is gone.

Even accounts with 2FA, and API disabled lost coin,.. the coin trail shows transaction takes place during time account is frozen,.. or a few seconds after account is unfrozen,.. via API transaction,.. damn the tech support staff at polo are crooks. :blink:

That is sketchy. I've actually got api enabled on my polo account. Only got like $3 of coins in there now though if you don't count all the fldc that never showed up.

It's to bad though, I liked polo's interface.

Yes it's sketchy,.. when polo's tech support unfreezes the account,.. API is enabled, and 2FA is disabled,.. so it's in default settings, kinda setting you up to get hacked.

I liked polo's interface too,.. but after using Bittrex now for a few weeks, having made several deposits and withdraws in the same day, and they show up,.. I'm sticking with Bittrex for now.

Edited by Braegnok

Remember back when your polo account was hacked ir_cow,.. I need to apologize to you!,.. saying you did not secure your account.  :blush:

After researching all the accounts hacked at polo going back just two years,.. most were secure accounts, set-up or hacked from inside Poloniex by staff,.. then covered up,.. not replying to support tickets, deleting tickets with no response.  :vmad:

Edited by Braegnok

• ir_cow locked this topic