Everything Cryptocurrency Thread!

ir_cow

like I said another shit coin lol

I guess that's why they use Bitcoin in the name,.. to ride on Bitcoins coat tail,.. I had no clue BTCP was bitcoin pro,.. thought it was "bitcoin private" last night when I was watching exchange,.. my bad. 

Too damn many shitcoins using same name nowadays,.. glad I didn't buy a boatload of BTCP last night. :lol:

Edited by Braegnok

I was using SuperNova. I kinda wish I had more video cards now after selling a bunch of them. I have so many underground coins I want to mine before they moon.

I got an email this morning from NVidia Store, saying GTX 1070Ti cards were in stock,.. clicked on link and were sold out,.. that's messed up, been waiting for months for them to restock.

Edited by Braegnok

I got an email this morning from NVidia Store, saying GTX 1070Ti cards were in stock,.. clicked on link and were sold out,.. that's messed up, been waiting for months for them to restock.

Yeah I tried to buy a few, only thing left in stock is the Titan XPs.

Yeah I believe it. That's why I'm avoiding bitcoin and anything that doesn't have exchanges for Litecoin or Ethruem. Plus rumor has it Ripple is being added to coinbase. Everytime bitcon goes down, alt coins either stay the same or go up.

I've been waiting for Lightning Network to be officially launched for some time,.. looks like the beta is finally ready for real users. :)  

This means that users can now leverage LND to send bitcoin and litecoin to other users, without settling those transactions on the blockchain.

California startup Lightning Labs released beta today. https://blog.lightning.engineering/announcement/2018/03/15/lnd-beta.html

• ir_cow locked this topic