FLDC

road-runner

+1,.. auto 160 and gone,.. almost sold it for 145 earlier in the week,.. some days your the dog, and some days your the hydrant.  :)

If it would have went through without a few day delay on polo mine would have been gone at about 145 also.. lol.. guess were the hydrant this time...

RR you could do both. With BTC nearing $15,000 I have a strong feeeling its going to correct itself back to 10-12K. Too much growth in 24hrs is bad for everyone. But than again everyone who has a weak hand and cashes out will be left in the dust when it goes back up after the minor correction. Whats crazy is the transaction fee is nearing $100 now to move all my coins and cash out.

Edit: I found a way better Vertcoin pool. back to 3 coins a day and with it at $9.50 currently, its a nice profit. I'm waiting for the halving at block 85000 and than i'll trade them all for litecoin which is much more stable.

Yea I got the six 1080ti on folding and the rack with six 1070s and 1080s mining.

Think I will see if folding and mining both will run

Edit: They will both run but kills production for both...

BTG seems to be lagging...

Edited by road-runner

FedX tracking shows Friday by the end of the day for my Ehsminer's delivery,.. going with solo mining WDC, full node, and port forwarding with cgminer,.. see how things shake out. 

Yea let us no whats shaking on that...

I wish FLDC price would stay up I would much rather put my resources where they may do humanity some good...

I agree! I saw read a article the other day talking about how mining uses more power than many entire countries. :wacko: At least with folding you are actually working towards bettering humanity. Mining is purely for self gain. But I can't blame anyone but myself for that one.