Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (ETA Nov 4, 2014)

ClayMeow

Battlefield 4 is going to be the last FPS online game I play.  COD is just recycled crap and Battlefield 4 has been a mess and still has many problems.  These are two game series that have so many resources yet always fall short or have issues.

Amen brother. How people can still buy and play Call of Duty games is beyond me. 

And did you play the crap that was Battlefield Hardline? Battlefield 4 cops n robbers expansion pack being sold for $60!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...

Have/are  any of you played/playing this game? I'm currently playing it and getting a lot of audio lag or stuttering. Are any of you getting  or have expierenced this ? The graphics seem fine with no stuttering ,it just seems to be the audio.

Edited by dling

Have/are  any of you played/playing this game? I'm currently playing it and getting a lot of audio lag or stuttering. Are any of you getting  or have expierenced this ? The graphics seem fine with no stuttering ,it just seems to be the audio.

I am having the same problems too.. 

Been playing this on the PS3 and it also suffers with lag on the video side, particularly when you die. Seems to just stop for a second or two then shows the killcam or press X to respawn

Edited by steve burnell