[WTB] GTX 770

ir_cow

Anyone have a GTX 770 they want to get rid off? I'm looking at paying around $200 considering they are $300~ new.

zodiac had it for $300 just the other day and the super clocks are like $325 . eBay I constantly seen them sell for $200-250.

I just didn't want to deal with eBay for a used card . otherwise I'll just buy it on newegg for $300

I highly doubt you'll find anyone willing to part with a GTX 770 for that little.

You say that now but the 780 is already $500 and people are bound to upgrade.

The card isn't even a year old yet. People won't be willing to take a $150 hit on a card that new.

try evga b stock

good idea. I looked and the cheapest was $260. Either someone on here will sell me a card or ebay for $200. Should only take a few weeks and the prices can only go down with the new Titan and 750 on the market.

try evga b stock

good idea. I looked and the cheapest was $260. Either someone on here will sell me a card or ebay for $200. Should only take a few weeks and the prices can only go down with the new Titan and 750 on the market.

Prices won't be affected by the Titan Black or 750s. Both are in completely different brackets. If the 750s actually competed with the 770, sure, but they're not even close, they're budget cards. If anything, the introduction of the 750s just stabilized the 770 price for now because original rumors were that Maxwell would be debuted with the 800 series.