Watch out RED454

wildman2

Made it to top 50 woohoo.

Put a tri x in the cart at Newegg today.Not sure I will purchase it though.Turns out the $619 for it is the premier members price grrrr.Ended up bieng $650 before shipping hmmmm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup bringing up the rear hehehe.

Folding is munching alot of my alowed bandwidth per month.Hit 90+ % of maximum last month.Well that and pron.lol

Daarn tri-x is way out of control price wise.Dont care for the tactics of neweggs pricing scheme with premier price showing up on main page.Would have bought the tri-x at $619.00 still high but ok.But $650.. to a week later over $700 at one point ,nah it will sit on shelf someone else can buy it.

• 1 month later...

Congrats on getting into the 20's.I'm not too far behind you..Itching for a new card,been working 6 and 7 days a week last couple of weeks.A few weeks more and I may have one..the prices are slooowly going back down.

The 780ti is awfully tempting, but still a little salty.

I put in 268 hours for the month of march.  That is about 100 hours of overtime.  I get $0 for it.  But I am in the process of changing jobs.  I still won't get paid for any overtime, but there won't be any overtime, and I am just fine with that. :teehee: