Have You Seen This?

lol, the fact that they say nvidia cards are behind the competition and they didnt released any new cards after 2012 is really sadening :P

its cute that they try it but before they posted this vid they should have released the 8970 (singlecard solution) and that card wouldve been either on par with the titan/780 or surpassed it, otherwise this video is ony a massive flamebait and shouldnt exist.

I havn't noticed any issues with CF, my 7950's are amazing to have in CF and I have yet to have one issue. This is coming from having 6950 CF and 8800GTX SLI, which were both a pain.

The issues are there, we have documented it many times as has every other site.

I still have not tested to see if Far Cry 3 was fixed over not. Just got too the point I said enough is enough and yanked the cards out.

Considering all the issues with CF, I find it pretty funny that they want to slam NVIDIA :no:

yeah thats too bad... I havent runn crossfire since the 4850 days and it worked so well then. too bad it went in the basket from there as I normally love AMD cards.... I havent had a new card in so long i wouldnt know what it is like ... :)

Crossfire is so borked right now its not funny. Single card they are an attractive option but slap two in and it falls to crap with fraps numbers that dont jive with your game experience. I hope their upcoming driver fixes it. What I find interesting is how we always see these magic % increases in games to a point its almost 100% improvement over 5 or 6 generations.