57 members have voted

1. 1. what is your game of choice.

• Call of Duty
    • Counterstrike

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this skillz cr*p I keep hearing from CS is total BS. It's hacks, plain and simple and its growing tiring. I've played CS for three years and I still can't master an AWP shot while moving. It's a pain when you have a bunch of 12-15 yr old clanboys awp'ing or aimbot+ak in a public server.

i voted CS cause i've never played CoD...and i think CS is very realistic. As for awping while moving, like they've said, it's pure luck if they hit you....the inaccuracy of the shot while doing that is tenfold. That's why, skilled players, if they're sniping...when they're moving from position to position, they usually have their pistol out in case someone pops up in front of them. If you got killed from an awp from a guy running at you, then it was either pure luck on his part or a hacker.

As for cheating going on...I can't really comment as I haven't played since May...before the newest patch came out that changed everything. Before that, there were 3 servers I always played on that were void of cheating and hacking, so it was a lot of fun and took skill to play. Now that I'm home and on dialup, I haven't bothered trying to d/l the new patch...anyone know how big it is?

Anyways, until (if) they make a CS2 based on the HL2 engine, CS will remain the best (realistic/military) FPS out there.

lol, you can aim down the barrel while spraying a few dozen rounds.  he never said it had to be a single shot :)  one of thsoe rounds is bound to hit something.

hahah, spray and pray right? heh as for the games, i played cs at a friends hose and the cod demo, i liked cod better cause in cs there are a lot of people who cheat it just makes it not fun to play.

at least CoD takes some skill. In CS you just go around shooting everyone you can find. CoD you gotta plan things out. And think about whats gunna happen next. Pluss the weapons are alot cooler i think. Using actully virtual recerations of ww2 weapons. These weapons are very historical. They hit it right on the dot w/ this game.

hahah, spray and pray right? heh as for the games, i played cs at a friends hose and the cod demo, i liked cod better cause in cs there are a lot of people who cheat it just makes it not fun to play.

i don't think you (or anyone else) should be judging the game based on other people's cheating habits. If you find a good server, that's not a prob. Like i said, i used to play on this server that, for the most part, were the same 40people everytime...not all at once, but i mean, the people that would play were always the same...whether there were 6 in the game or 20. Nobody cheated and it was fun as hell. Also, whenever the host was on, he'd take suggestions, so like this one time, we were on a pistols only map, and then we did a few rounds of knives only with low grav just for fun.

It's all about finding the right people to play with, but that's the same with any game. I remember when RTCW first came out, my friends and i played that for awhile...that was really fun until people would come onto a game where friendly fire was enabled, be the guy with the flame thrower, and just start hosing people right when the round began....that was pretty gay.

that's why many people join clans...because then you can play with fellow members, and you're familiar with them, and know they'll play fair.

i don't think you (or anyone else) should be judging the game based on other people's cheating habits.  If you find a good server, that's not a prob.  Like i said, i used to play on this server that, for the most part, were the same 40people everytime...not all at once, but i mean, the people that would play were always the same...whether there were 6 in the game or 20.  Nobody cheated and it was fun as hell.  Also, whenever the host was on, he'd take suggestions, so like this one time, we were on a pistols only map, and then we did a few rounds of knives only with low grav just for fun.

It's all about finding the right people to play with, but that's the same with any game.  I remember when RTCW first came out, my friends and i played that for awhile...that was really fun until people would come onto a game where friendly fire was enabled, be the guy with the flame thrower, and just start hosing people right when the round began....that was pretty gay.

that's why many people join clans...because then you can play with fellow members, and you're familiar with them, and know they'll play fair.

yeah, plus i find for the most opart people in cs were pretty much azzes to anyone who was new to the game, but maybe it was just the servers i tried, at any rate i didn't like it and prefer CoD. Yeah i totally know what u mean about TKers they are really gay, u get those guys in Halo sometimes, when its activated and god does it ever make me mad. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

cs and you move SO SLOW while scoped

ps ph33r ur only cal-im :P

pss Fxxp dont pub and it isnt possible to awp while moving the shot goes way off target

psss every game i have played has hackers

Edited by nick

i dont like CS... its okay when playing on a LAN but online everyone is just a bunch of cheaters... and CoD is like MOHAA (which was better than CS also) with the same feel and stuff as MOHAA... but even better!