Neverwinter (MMO)

ClayMeow

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got a sweet lvl 60 armor for my rouge for 7 AD on the AH yesterday.  Hope I don't lose it.  I think the in game economy is perma f'd

It didn't help that if you bought the founder packs you got a crap load of diamonds to start with and a 5 day head start before the normal people so you got a lot of good gear and put it up on the AH.   I have no idea how a normal person could buy anyting off the AH just starting off.   Given enough time I think prices will come down on stuff.

And they rolled it back... someone made about $7k lol good money for a hard day of expoiting... I'm glad I did not play at all yesterday morning.

Yep, so they went with Option #2 as I expected, but luckily only back to early Sunday morning. Only affect it had on me was a profession task I had going that would have leveled the profession up, so not a huge loss.

I'll try and remember to friend every Mindflayer player when I get on later.

I should be on around 5pm Indiana time.  Will see how much this rollback hurt me.      Im guess very little if any at all, spent all day yesterday washing and waxing my car.

I'll be on around 7:30ish if anyone wants to play.

My character is just about level 7, but he's got some decent gear and I ended up buying a Hawk too.

So how does it translate in terms of real money? $1=? Zen

I'll be on around 7:30ish if anyone wants to play.

My character is just about level 7, but he's got some decent gear and I ended up buying a Hawk too.

So how does it translate in terms of real money? $1=? Zen

more like 20$=2000Zen   and 50$=5000+300 Zen

I think the lowest you can buy is 20$

I'm almost lvl 57 and i have yet to find anything to really buy with zen.  yes there is stuff to buy but nothing your need, its more like buying zen then puting it on the market for diamonds so you can buy gear.  And gold in game is just useless, I keep a stack of 100 health potions on me since thats about all your money is good for and chew through them like candy.

So they have 3 differnt currency

Ingame money = health potions and kits (kits open different kinds of chests in game)

Zen = you can buy pets companions and keys  (only thing ive bought zen for is for the keys, keys open special chests that drop off of mobs)

Diamonds =  game revolves around these,  any good gear or enchantment has to be bought with these.   Ive heard once you hit lvl 60 you use a lot of zen so it might change.   (I'll find out later this week as im almost to 60 :no: )