Neverwinter (MMO)

ClayMeow

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also the server should just now.be. coming back up, I wanted to.play before work today but they've been down since like 7am EST.

You can go here https://gateway.playneverwinter.com/  and do all your crafting stuff during the day without being log into the game.  I read about it a few weeks ago but forgot the webpage till i had time to search for it today.  been doing all my crafting today while at work  :ph34r:   Pays to be the IT manager

Also the server should just now.be. coming back up, I wanted to.play before work today but they've been down since like 7am EST.

You can go here https://gateway.playneverwinter.com/  and do all your crafting stuff during the day without being log into the game.  I read about it a few weeks ago but forgot the webpage till i had time to search for it today.  been doing all my crafting today while at work  :ph34r:   Pays to be the IT manager

OMG, that site is AWESOME! Yay, I no longer have to log into the game for a minute just to do profession tasks! Do they have a mobile app?!??

PS. The pose they chose for my character sheet is epic (though would have been better if she was wielding the daggers:

nw_insomnia20.jpg

:)

I guess one would have to play 24/7 to make it happen in this game without spending real money lol... I just want a mount and a cat :P

You can get all of that without spending a penny.

mine doesnt have a picture of my character :huh:

May take awhile to.load perhaps?

When you turn Level 20, you'll get a quest that gives you some mount vendor tokens that allows you to rent a mount for a few hours, but then you can buy mounts for gold if you want.

I was lucky and got a free perma-mount from PC gamer :)

As for a cat, I don't where to get one. Are they companions or just cosmetic followers? The quest that allows you to choose a free companion at Level 16 only has three humans and a dog to choose from.