Neverwinter (MMO)

ClayMeow

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just started playing as a Half Elf Devoted Cleric on Mindflayer, name's 96andrei.

Provide you full name (character@account) and I will add you to the list in the first post. The account is NOT your login name. If you don't know your account name, you can find it by logging into gateway.playneverwinter.com, as it'll show you in the top left corner when you do, after you select your character.

So now we need to pool our resources and start a guild. :thumbsup:

Sure thing! I'm in and hopefully they don't wipe everything after the beta...

Cryptic has stated that there will be no further wipes, just a smooth transition from "open beta" to gold.

Cryptic has stated that there will be no further wipes, just a smooth transition from "open beta" to gold.

Well they also said no rollback when that AD mess went down... I don't trust Wizards...especially the of the Coast ones :P

Just started playing as a Half Elf Devoted Cleric on Mindflayer, name's 96andrei.

Provide you full name (character@account) and I will add you to the list in the first post. The account is NOT your login name. If you don't know your account name, you can find it by logging into gateway.playneverwinter.com, as it'll show you in the top left corner when you do, after you select your character.

Copy/pasted it from the link you gave me, it happens to be the same as my login name.

96andrei@a96andrei 

Well they also said no rollback when that AD mess went down... I don't trust Wizards...especially the of the Coast ones  :P

Well, they handle Magic:The gathering pretty good.

I'm convinced its not even them running this game, they may have creative control.... but I don't know if they actually run the game.

Well they also said no rollback when that AD mess went down... I don't trust Wizards...especially the of the Coast ones  :P

Well, they handle Magic:The gathering pretty good.

I'm convinced its not even them running this game, they may have creative control.... but I don't know if they actually run the game.

WotC has absolutely nothing to do with Neverwinter's development, they simply licensed out the IP. WotC probably doesn't even have to babysit the license because if Cryptic/PW does anything "wrong", the fanboys will rage anyway :lol: