OCC Awards 2012: Comments

EuroFight

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The majority has SPOKEN - if "No Vote" wins, he will not be denied!   Fear the riot if hypocrisy rears itself!

Oh and don't feel bad Wevsspot, I had to look that one up too.  I like it for the reason Andrew stated though I don't think any of my friends would get it if I used it.

The majority has SPOKEN - if "No Vote" wins, he will not be denied! Fear the riot if hypocrisy rears itself!

Looks like he'll be raking in the awards this year then :lol:

But be aware, the staff forum will never fall! We have a firewall so strong mostly to keep what's in there from getting out, rather than anyone else getting in. :tongue:

I find it somewhat funny that nobody nominated BP or I for geekiest considering our jobs. :lol:

Then all reviewers should be nominated for that award. :lol:
At a guess he may be talking about their real jobs at the Los Alamos National Lab or some shit, whoever they are haha.
This. :lol:

:bow:

The majority has SPOKEN - if "No Vote" wins, he will not be denied! Fear the riot if hypocrisy rears itself!

Looks like he'll be raking in the awards this year then :lol:

But be aware, the staff forum will never fall! We have a firewall so strong mostly to keep what's in there from getting out, rather than anyone else getting in. :tongue:

• 4 weeks later...