OCC Awards 2012: Comments

EuroFight

you know out of curiosity do we really need a whole month to vote haha I give this another couple days to a week before no more votes are being cast

Preemptive congrats to all those leading in the voting and to those coming a close second/third.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know out of curiosity do we really need a whole month to vote haha I give this another couple days to a week before no more votes are being cast

Preemptive congrats to all those leading in the voting and to those coming a close second/third.

Man, you REALLY want that best sig award. :lol: 

But yeah, I agree. :P

Haha clearly, wanna get it over before you can catch up :P

Also you planning on updating you sig at some point?

I think I've gone too far without updating it to update it now. :lol:

I don't even understand how you got nominated, let alone any votes. IMO, a best signature requirement is sig image or GTFO.

I don't even understand how you got nominated, let alone any votes. IMO, a best signature requirement is sig image or GTFO.

This haha also I swear I nominated troy for best SIG with all his sweet game banners he makes for each upcoming game release.